The Auroville Guest Service, situated above the Solar Kitchen, provides guests and potential guests with the information and guidance essential for a better understanding of Auroville and how things work here.
Our Active Participation Program offers you the opportunity to meet Aurovilians and integrate yourself into the life of Auroville. We hope, also, to offer a very basic introduction to local Tamil culture, language and traditions. The program welcomes your active participation in terms of energy, skills and ideas. Our intention, through all this, is that your experience of Auroville will be rich and fulfilling.
Please take a look at our Essential Information for answers to many of the initial questions you might have about accommodation, arrival formalities, etc.
We, a team of team and volunteers within the Auroville Visitor Support, produced this site to supply possible visitors having a easy, immediate method of taking a look at 40+ Auroville tasks, using the choice of actively playing them. We caused limited assets, no financing at-all, but a powerful determination to open and reveal the knowledge of existence in Auroville, and provide as numerous visitors as you can into energetic, vibrant connection with Auroville’s test in-human unity.
Below is a few info hopefully is likely to be helpful to anybody planning to visit Auroville. Please read it cautiously!
Should you are visiting Auroville from a different country, please seek advice from a Indian Embassy or Large Percentage what type of credit you’ll require.
- Active Participation Program: Opportunities to get involved with Aurovilians and play an active role in the life of Auroville.
- Consultation: We assist you with various aspects of your stay in Auroville. We will refer you, where appropriate, to those better able to help you.
- Communication Channel: The Guest Service takes your feedback about your experience of Auroville seriously. We will respond directly or pass on your feedback to those best able to give a good response.
- Events, Classes, Workshops and Cultural Activities: Those activities which are open to guests are displayed on our noticeboard.
- Learn about Auroville: We have a range of informative publications in our office for you to look at.